Who said that little things are not powerful? To prove our point, we present to you our little superstars that will cover all your health needs.
Chia seeds are native to Mexico, belong to the mint family and are power-packed with nutrients and minerals.
Delicious recipes with Chia Seeds:
Chia Blueberry Bars
- Blend the pitted dates in a high-speed blender and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and mix it with the oil, chia seeds, dried blueberries, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract.
- A thick dough would be ready. Roll the dough on a lined sheet and press it uniformly using a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough into bars and put them in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours. You can wrap the bars in parchment paper and carry your chewy and toothsome, on-the-go snack.
Add ½ cup cherries, milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp sorghum syrup and ground cardamom in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the chia seeds and stir it well. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes and whisk again. Cover it and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Your pudding is ready.
- Simultaneously, soak the cashews in cold water for 3-4 hours. Now for making the cashew cream, blend the remaining cherries to a fine puree. Add the soaked cashews along with the cold water and blend at high speed to obtain a smooth paste-like consistency. Stir in the remaining sorghum syrup and vanilla extract and combine well.
- Just before serving, stir the pudding well, top it with the smooth cashew cream, throw in some chopped cherries as garnish and have your bowl of goodness.
Quinoa Chia Seed Protein Bars
Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Take a large mixing bowl, and combine Quinoa, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Rolled Oats, Cinnamon Powder and Rock Salt. Mix it thoroughly.
- In a tiny microwave-free dish, combine the almond butter, brown sugar syrup and honey. Heat this mixture in the microwave for about 1 min.
- Combine this mixture with the mixture prepared in the large bowl and stir it till consistency with a plastic spatula.
- Once done, transfer this mixture to a flat baking dish and then pat with the spatula to make a flat, even layer of the mixture.
- Bake this for around 13-15 minutes.
- When finished, let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the bars evenly and serve it with either tea or coffee.
About True Elements
A brand that is committed to improving the quality of your life, True Elements provides food that is packed with the goodness of nature and taste that will keep you wanting for more.
With a range of food items across categories like Breakfast Cereals, Grains & Raw Seeds, Roasted Snacks and other healthy items, each of our products is not only 100% Natural but is also made of 100% Whole Grains. While we stand strongly for Health, wherein our products have a clear functional benefit, we believe that Taste is the most important element when it comes to Snacks. We strive to bring the best range of snacks to you.